Monday, August 25, 2008

The Last Day of Mission Work...Boo - hoo :(

Hello Californians!! This is Hannah B. here!!! The last day of ministering has sadly arrived. Most of us are not very happy to be leaving. The children are so cute and full of life. Last night at the Blazin' youth club there were so many kids who accepted the Lord! We are hoping that those who came last night will come again and more will come to know the Lord. This whole trip has been such a time of growth for all of us, especially for me personally. We are all exhausted because we are working so hard. For me the harder I work for the team the happier I become. God has truly blessed this trip. See you all soon! :) :) Love to all, Hannah Bristol

4 comments:

Daddy (Brian) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy (Brian) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy (Brian) said...

Hannah, it’s so great to hear from you and hear about the great work God is doing. I know you all will miss being there and seeing the great things God has done, but we really miss you. As your daddy I am so proud of you, letting your heavenly father work through you to touch the lives of the kids and families there. The Buckles, Garcias, and Garridos say hello. Emma and I can't wait to see you and Mommy this Thursday. Sorry about the prior two deletions...I'm still getting used to this blogging. God Bless! Daddy

Casini said...

You all have done so much with the help of each other and the Lord has impacted many lives because of that...It'll be great to have everyone home, too!