Monday, August 25, 2008

The Last Day

Allo Blokes!
Hola Amigos!
Plainly,
Hi guys! This is Nathan Satterfield, live from Swansea Wales. I must first say that I can't spell. Please forgive me for the incorrect spelling of your friends or family. Were do I began... There's so much to say. Well yesterday we had the Blazing Youth Club. There was about 11 kids there. 8 gave there life to Christ. The 3 were older teenagers. However they still talked to a few of the pastors, so I don't know the end product. Last night we played Charades. That was fun and funny! One of the ones I wrote was General Greavious from Star Wars 3. They are still joking around about that. No one knew who that was! I had to act out Cpt. Jack Sparrow. Mr. Steve said I did it so well it was scary. We also shot the last of the water balloons off yesterday. Two teams firing at each other with the catapolts. They weren't ment for that. Any way the other team ran out of balloons first. So we made a marvelous march over to the other side. And we got them good. Today we are at Clint and Rodah's and are helping them in any way we can. We Youth Club again tonight. We started this trip wanting to go home, thinking it would never end. Now we don't want to leave, we think it's gone by so quick. Tomorrow we're touring Wales, then London. I just heard that one of the 3 from the Youth Club did give their lives to Jesus. Well I guess that's all. Some last words. Josh, tell the benedettos hi, dylan I'm not arrested, and Mom that we should have to welcome back party on Thursday if we can. The sooner the better. Elizabeth wishes Marissa good luck on her try outs. See you Thursday!

3 comments:

BallmaierFamily said...

thanks elizabeth... you know i'm trying out too... anyway sound s like you guys have done some amazing work over there. Have fun in England!!

Emily :)

nemo's mom said...

Hi Nathan:

I had to have another name because I forgot my password. Hey, good strong adjectives!
It's 12:43pm and your brother is still asleep. We went to RSM and it was awesome. We enjoyed the "atheist's" arguments. He actually turned out to be a Christian. Then we hung out with Tristan and helped clean up. We were there until 11:30. Well, there go our treasures.
Yah, party at home. Let's see....spam musubi sounds good around now. Do they sell Spam in the UK or is mystery meat banned?
Love you, miss you, see you. Dad and Josh did the lawn, but the trash is sooooo high! (Just kidding). They also had an adventure of catching a furry long eared creature the other day (after dad shot him.)
mom

nemo's mom said...

Hello Nathan. This is not Nemo's mom...this is JDH...heh heh heh.....You finally wrote! Amazing......I kept on telling everybody who asked if I heard anything from you no, 'cause you were having too much fun.....Oh yeah....there was a bunny in the yard....we had it cornered by the shed.....dad shot it....then we threw the green box over it....we got it. But we let him go behind "Pic 'n' Save".......Oh yeah...heh heh heh...Since dad shot him....there was a good sum of blood in there......hee hee...I got some pictures of it...After the night of worship, when we got home at 11:40, dad and I talked about A-bombs 'till 1:14....then I didn't go to bed 'till 2:00...but I still went to church...unlike ANGEL! HA HA! Cisco, Angel, and myself were the only kids from CCPH! HA HA HA!

P.S. The latest time I've got to sleep so far is 4:00

God Bless! I hope you all don't miss Wales too much on Thursday!

OH YEAH!!! ANGEL IS PROBABLY GETTING HIS HAIR CUT LIKE "Zac Efron"!!!! ISN'T THAT AWFULLY WEIRD/FUNNY!!! His mom said it would look good on him so he's going to give it a try...

Will Scarlet